Friday, June 4, 2010

International Surf Day clean up!

International Surfing Day, held annually on or near the date of the summer solstice (usually June 20th) is an unofficial, environmentally conscious sports centered holiday that celebrates the sport of surfing, the surfing lifestyle and the sustainability of ocean resources.

This year Surf Malta (MSA) & That's Rubbish Malta are organising this event for the first time in Malta where we will be promoting our Plastic Kills campaign.

The day will start off with a beach clean up with voluteers and the general public, followed by surf lessons and games on the beach, a live band, DJ and activities all round.


Where: Ghajn Tuffieha

When: 10:00 - 20:00

Facebook event: Click here.


Looking forward to a great day at the beach!

2 comments:

  1. Water sports Malta I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Surfing lessons I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post.

    ReplyDelete